I realized that I’ve been pretty bad with my reading habits these days. Mainly due to my lack of discipline, but also due to the what-book-should-I-read situation: I would open up my Kindle, feel unsure about what to buy/ read, and settle for the classic Sherlock Holmes adventures, or Marc Levy series. So, I’d like to start this list to collect the book titles I plan to/ hope to read. When it’s time for me to start a new book, I can simply pick one from here instead of trying to do some google which usually ends up dragging me down some neverending rabbit hole. I hope to come back to this list months from now and see many titles being crossed :).
The Girl on the Train(Paula Hawkins).
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower (Stephen Chbobsky).
- Peace is Every Step – The Path of Mindfulness in Everyday Life (Thich Nhat Hanh).
- The Alchemist (Paulo Coelho).
- The Book of Salt (Monique Truong).
- Half of a Yellow Sun (Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie).
Never Let Me Go(Kazuo Ishiguro).
- Men Without Women (Haruki Murakami)
- What Happened (Hillary Rodham Clinton)
- When Breath Becomes Air (Paul Kalanithi)
- The Remains of the Day (Kazuo Ishiguro)
- Things Explainer (Randall Munroe)
Playing with Fire(Tess Gerritson)